New DOXA 50th Anniversary SUB 300
DOXA just released word of how they’re celebrating 50 years of producing the greatest orange dialed diver: with a rerelease of the classic SUB 300.
Combining the look and feel of the original SUB 300 from 1967 with modern Swiss watchmaking expertise, the new 50th Anniversary SUB 300 is a stunner. If you know dive watches you know about the DOXA SUBS, so I won’t go into detail here about why you’d want one. Let’s just say they’re a high-end, classic Swiss made watch with a lot of history and leave it at that.
- ETA 2824-2 COSC certified automatic movement
- Unidirectional divers timing bezel with no-deco limits
- Stainless steel case and bead of rice bracelet
- Double bubble sapphire crystal
- 42.5mm case diameter
- 13.4mm thick
- $2,490 – shipping November 2017